How to take care of your hair after the beach in Mallorca
Hello everyone again, unbelievable but we are already in July and summer is in full swing. We hope you can take a few days off or take advantage of the weekends to enjoy yourselves. Here at Mediterranean Look we would like to advise you on a number of important things. Well, definitely where is the best paella, that amazing new place with delicious mojitos. That little terrace with a movie sunset are important things we know but:
How to take care of your hair after the beach in Mallorca is fundamental to keep it healthy and beautiful. Looking tanned and feeling great about yourself is the best thing. The sun, the sea breeze and the sand can really affect the appearance and health of your hair. That’s why we are going to tell you some tips to take care of your hair after spending a day at the beach in Mallorca.
Tips to take care of your hair
1. Rinse your hair with fresh water: after spending a day at the beach, your hair will most likely be full of salt and sand. To prevent this from happening and to prevent these elements from damaging your hair, rinse it with fresh water as soon as possible. If there is no shower near the beach, take a bottle of water with you to do so, like Meryl Streep in Out of Africa, as it goes.
2. Moisturize your hair with our products: if your hair is especially dry after a day at the beach, you can use Super 7 Oil to moisturize it. Apply a small amount of oil to your hands and distribute it evenly throughout your hair. Leave it on for at least half an hour before rinsing it out with water.
3. Apply a moisturizing conditioner: Sea salt and the sun’s UV rays can leave your hair dry and brittle. Our Netissim Solid conditioner is ideal for this. To help moisturize your hair, apply the moisturizing conditioner after rinsing it with fresh water. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it out.
Natural products for your hair in Mallorca
4. Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb: After applying Netissim Solid conditioner, comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb. This will prevent your hair from tangling and breakage.
Avoid combing with brushes: brushes can damage your hair after a day at the beach. Instead, use wide-tooth combs to gently detangle and comb your hair.
5. Best not to use blow dryers or flat irons: After a day at the beach, it’s best to avoid using blow dryers or flat irons. The heat they produce can further damage your hair and make it more prone to breakage. Instead, let your hair air dry or use a cool air diffuser to speed up the drying process.
Knowing how to take care of your hair after a day at the beach in Mallorca is essential to keep it healthy and strong. With these simple tips, you can protect your hair from the damaging effects of the sun, salt and sand and make sure it stays hydrated and soft. With our products produced with natural ingredients you are 100% sure to do just that.
So you can spend a summer enjoying the beach without any consequences for your hair. In the evenings enjoy your family and friends on these long and beautiful summer evenings. Of course stop by the salon for a coffee and tell us everything you do, we are waiting for you!